Wholesale OEM Commercial Indoor Upright Vacuum Cleaners Manufacturer,Supplier,Factory
We know that there are many types of household vacuum cleaners, such as upright vacuum cleaners, horizontal vacuum cleaners, handheld vacuum cleaners and so on. However, do you know that there are commercial indoor upright vacuum cleaners? In fact, due to larger area and flow of traffic, public places is much needed vacuum cleaners compared to residential house. So the commercial vacuum cleaners are designated with a higher standard. Today, let’s discuss the commercial indoor upright vacuum cleaners together.
Commercial vacuum cleaner is a new generation of vacuuming equipment. It can not only clean floor waste, wall waste, but also solid waste, liquid waste. There is powerful function. Commercial vacuum cleaners have won the favor of consumers with their super environmentally friendly motors, large nozzle diameters, sturdy materials, and diversified working environments.
The working principle is that the motor of the vacuum cleaner rotates at a high speed and sucks in air from the suction port to generate a certain vacuum in the dust bucket. The dust enters the bag in the dust bucket through the brush head accessories and the main suction pipe, and the dust is left in the dust bag or in the barrel, the air filtered by the filter enters the motor, and then flows out through the motor.
The filter material generally adopts the HEPA filter, which has lower air permeability, and the filtration is cleaner and safer. HEPA is an imported product. It is a high-efficiency filter that can block extremely small dust. The efficiency is 99.97%. Therefore, it is made into a wave shape to increase the air-permeable area and can be washed repeatedly.
- For various vacuum cleaners of different models and specifications, theirperformance and functions are not the same. Therefore, you must read the instructions carefully before using the commercial indoor vacuum cleaner to avoid damage.
- Before using, the hose should be properly connected to the suction port. And the hose should be connected to each section of the pipe and the nozzle at the end of the pipe, such as furniture brushes, gap nozzles, floor brushes, etc., must be tightened firmly.
- Check the power cord for damage to ensure electricitysafety.
- When vacuuming, make sure that there is no obvious paper scraps,iron nails, glass and other sundries in the clean area.
- After the vacuum cleaner is used, it should be stored in a dry space. Ifplaced in an excessively humid place, it will affect the electrical insulation and lifespan.
- When vacuuming, you should vacuum from the inside to the outside in turn.
- Avoid dragging the vacuum cleaner hose or kicking the vacuum cleaner.
- Clean the dust bag in time after vacuuming
- Wipe the exteriorof the machine.
Generally speaking, commercial indoor upright vacuum cleaners have better performance and durability compared to household vacuum cleaners. But for ordinary households, the functions of ordinary vacuum cleaners are sufficient, and they are more portable and cost-effective. All depends on your choice, click here, you can get more information.
Ultra Quiet Light Cleaner 23Kpa Strong Suction, Stick Vacuum with Detachable Battery, Powerful Brushless Motor
Cordles Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Mop and Self-cleaning, Powerful Upright Floor Cleaner Machine for Carpet, Wet Garbage, Water
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Powerful Suction Stick Vac, Lightweight Handheld Cleaners with Detachable Battery
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Powerful Suction, 2200mAh Battery, Lightweight Handheld Vacuum
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Powerful Suction Lightweight Handheld Stick Vacuum with Rargable Battery